Saturday, January 28, 2012

Seeing Green

Most people are talking about envy when they mention seeing green but not me, not today.

My husband had his unemployment hearing and he did so well.  He won his hearing and he has received his backpay from all the months that he waited for the right thing to be done.  I am so proud of him and he really showed an important lesson to our kids.  When someone treats you wrong, you don't just sit there and take it.  You need to fight for what is right.  Persevearance does pay off. 

So, I am feeling less stressed about the whole thing and we can put this behind us and look forward.  He can now look for a job knowing that he can still bring in some money while looking.  He is not going to just sit and collect.  He is not that type of person.

Things are good.  God is good.  He answered my prayers and I couldn't be more grateful. 

Also, speaking of green....I did our federal taxes already and will be doing our state and local taxes soon.  I love tax season and not because we usually get money back.  I love crunching numbers and working the process.  I wish I would have gone to school for this instead of what I did.  Boo!

1 comment: