Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Wow, time has been flying by so quickly and I cannot believe that we are now into 2012.  Hope you enjoyed your evening last night.  We did.  We went to a friend's house where I made friends with a baby girl that I wanted to take home.....her parents said no. :(

I was carrying around that little girl and she peed through her diaper and I ended up soaked in pee....through the three shirts I was wearing and my jeans.  Awesome!  By the end of the night, I could smell myself, it was gross. 

Chuck was playing DJ all night, as usual.  He is comfortable in that spot.  He had dreams to be a DJ and I'm not exactly counting him out in that adventure either!  He is really good and I don't think I am saying that because I'm married to him.  Everyone at the party raved about his skills and how he made the music just flow. 

We had a few drinks, watched the ball drop with friends we consider family, did our champagne toast, kisses all around and then came home.  I immediately went to bed because I was exhausted! 

My pork roast and sauerkraut are already in the crockpot simmering away for later today and we'll be eating a good luck pretzel for breakfast! 

I'm enjoying the quiet of the morning as everyone else is still asleep. 

I am going to do another post on my goals for this new year but wanted to take the time to say Happy New Year!  May God continue to bless all of you and may we all have a better year than the last....even if 2011 was the best year you've ever had!

No comments:

Post a Comment