Thursday, January 5, 2012

Waiting

My husband has been out of work since September and hasn't been able to collect unemployment compensation because of a dispute about the circumstances of his job ending.  I don't want to go into it on here but  it has been beyond frustrating.

We went to a hearing that he had to determine if he would receive the benefits only to find out that the referee in the case had called off and the hearing has been postponed.  Ugh.  This is so aggravating and I am so super stressed.  Unfortunately, for me, that stress has caused really terrible acne.  I have been getting more and more bumps.  I am not calling these pimples or zits because they are huge and very painful. 

I am hoping for the best as far as an outcome of the hearing.  I am also hoping that I can get a little relief from the stress so that my skin can begin to clear up.

No comments:

Post a Comment